FreeWebSubmission.com

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Watch Liverpool FC vs AC Fiorentina Stream UEFA Champions League Broadcasting on 9th December Online Live On Your PC


The UEFA Champions League.

The best teams from the European Competitions will try to become the best of Europe in this Champions League (CL). Mostly the winners of the big leagues and several 2nd/3rd ranked teams in their league are taking part in this competition. Who will be the best of Europe this season? Watch this and you will know!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4ktOVJuFRIo/SuGMDpcLOtI/AAAAAAAAB24/bAuSqAO2lQQ/s400/stream_tv_shows_channels_watch_free_live_real_time_internet_television_video_sports_online.jpg
Liverpool FC vs AC Fiorentina

Match scheduled:
Start: 09-12-2009;
Kick-off: 19:45GMT.
Uefa Champions League 2009/2010 ::


Group E has been decided, with Fiorentina and Lyon (12 and 10 points) sure of their next months CL second phase spot, and Liverpool with 7 points going to the Europa League. Debrecen is out with 0 points.

Ngog is still dogged by the 'diving' allegation which has followed him since the penalty awarded against Birmingham at Anfield last month.
The Frenchman, who will lead the line for Liverpool against the Italians in tonight's dead rubber, said: "I know criticism is part of football, but it was unfair because I am not that kind of player.
 Related Articles Alberto Aquilani set for first Liverpool start Liverpool v Fiorentina'No risks' with Aquilani, says Benitez Alberto Aquilani 'frustrated' at Liverpool Liverpool hold 'positive talks' with Mascherano Alberto Aquilani set to start in Champions League"I just tried to jump him and not to be touched. It happened so fast and I didn't think of getting a penalty.
"But I don't really think about that now. I just try to stay in a positive frame of mind to improve my game.
"I am enjoying my football here, I have been given my chance to show what I can do and I will always do that when an opportunity comes along again.
"All I can do is to continue to work hard and do my best for the team when I do get selected."
Tonight's match has no relevance to Liverpool, who have already bowed out of the competition and are destined for the Europa League.
However, 20-year-old Ngog is confident Liverpool have the quality to return to the Champions League next season as he prepares for one more chance to impress as Fernando Torres' stand-in.
Ngog said: "I know Fernando is one of the best in the world and just watching him is a great example for me. He's also given me lots of advice and been a big help.
"But the one I really looked up to as a youngster was (Thierry) Henry, because he's French. He is the best in the world, especially when he won the 1998 World Cup.
"We (Liverpool) are a Champions League team, we all believe that. It is the club's status. Now we must all keep going, improving and make sure we do well enough in the Premier League to qualify for next season.
"We know we have the quality, and we are confident. We aim to show from now on that we should be in the Champions League."
Watch & Enjoy LIVE on your PC through our
Streaming Internet TV.
Click Here…  
Live Tv
Click here

Follow Me

Blog Archive